DAILY BLOG

Monday, October 23, 2006

I WRITE THE SONG
The baseness associated with my own soul, becomes so obvious to all, who want to see, but who does? Apart from me, and to be honest I don't even think that I even notice my own malady and infernal condition.
The darker the lyric, the more blasphemous, coarse, violent, hateful, vulgar and offensive the greater the joy I felt, if the feeling could be called joy.
It was a sense of hate and condescension at one and all, a total disregard and disrespect for all.
That is why I sympathize and empathise with Generation Whine, who given their state of mind and spiritual condition have been forced to associate with these destructive forces which gnaw away at the souls, spirits and minds of the 'fan', causing them to behave in a way which defies logic, which emulates these dark forces that have so affected and influenced their idols in ways that are so deep and sublime that we, the unaware, are barely able to detect both their influence and their effect.
What options are there? What is there available for us?
Traditional religion has become a corporation, a business offering no real alternative or solution to any problem of any relevance, making those who need its soothing balms the most feel like outcasts and spiritual lepers, rather than feeding the spiritual beggars that crawl to their gold covered, jewel encrusted door!
So WHO AM I WHO WRITES THIS SONG, that the whole world sings, hums, taps along to, without even realising it, or without even wanting to, involuntarily, subconsciously and quite willingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home